Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Center File

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
GosponZ
625 Views, 8 Replies

Content Center File

Does anyone has problem with CC files. I was surprised that all parts looks like on this att. picture. If somebody know how to solve please help.

Thank you All

Inventor 2021

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
johnsonshiue
in reply to: GosponZ

Hi! Please measure the distance between the origin of the assembly and the CC part geometry. I believe it is very big. The components are far away from the origin, exceeding the assembly valid model range.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 3 of 9
GosponZ
in reply to: johnsonshiue

This never happened before. I install Inv. 2021 and start doing this. Inserting screw wherever should be good screw.

Thank you for trying help  here is another shot

Message 4 of 9
johnsonshiue

Hi! Did you measure the distance between the CC part and the assembly origin? Please share the CC ipt file here.

Many thanks!

Software Test Engineer
Message 5 of 9
GosponZ

Autodesk experts i need answer on this. Some parts are ok some not. Self drilling screws are ok. 

Thanks

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 9
johnsonshiue

Hi! Please share an example here or send it directly to me (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com). I cannot reproduce the behavior on my machine.

Many thanks!

Software Test Engineer
Message 7 of 9
GosponZ

Ok here is screen shot and part is attached. Don't know what is going on 

GosponZ_0-1592752149015.png

Message 8 of 9
johnsonshiue

Hi! I suspect your active Material and Appearance Style Library has custom appearance styles or corrupted styles. Open the CC part and go to Appearance Browser -> edit the style. "Cutout" option is checked, leading to "seen-through" behavior. Do you know why "Cutout" option is checked?

Many thanks!

Software Test Engineer
Message 9 of 9
GosponZ

I figure out same thing. I worked on Inv 2020 and upgrade to 2021 and start happening. Never changed appearance for cut out. When open that appearance cut out is off, but only on few parts in cc is on. Very strange. 

Many thanks for helping me

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report