Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection line

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
356 Views, 3 Replies

Connection line

Hello!
How can I automatically make a connection line between the top and bottom of the part?
Best regards,
Vladimir T.

Connect.png

kelly.young has embedded your image for clarity.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

This is probably being caused because you are using a section depth that does not extend through the part.  This is set in the Section View dialog box when setting the view.

Section Depth.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Этот глюк при создании чертежа деталей, полученных через мастера проектирования валов.

Message 4 of 4
jhackney1972

Google Translate gave me this translation to your reply.  If you are telling me that your use Shaft design from the Inventor Design Accelerator to make your design it makes no difference.  When making the drawing section view if you use "Full" for the Section Depth it should add your missing lines.

This glitch when creating the drawing details obtained through the master of shaft design.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report