Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Parameter Auto-Runs iLogic

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
839 Views, 2 Replies

Changing Parameter Auto-Runs iLogic

Hey all,

I'm editing a drawing template. In this template, I've created a rule that is not triggered by any events (I've checked) except for a button in a Form. When I'm in said Form, I've set it up so that there are several User Parameters that I can change, and when I hit "Go," it writes those parameters to various places. One of the parameters is a Multi-Value Parameter (MV_Para).

The problem is that when I change MV_Para, before I've had a chance to hit "Go," the iLogic Rule runs automatically, writing whatever happens to be in the boxes for the other User Parameters to their appropriate places. This problem only occurs for MV_Para, it does not occur when I change the other parameters. The Rule also runs as soon as I change MV_Para from the Parameters manager window.

I'd like to stop this Rule from auto-running and have the "Go" button be the only way (within the Form, of course) to run the Rule.

How can I accomplish this?

Thanks!

-Luke

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

I think you want this option selected under the ilogic interface

5-11-2016 4-03-57 PM.jpg

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

EZPZ. Thanks, Mark.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report