Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Install Inventor.

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
terkonxd
639 Views, 4 Replies

Cannot Install Inventor.

So, I used to have inventor proffessional 2023 installed on my computer, after clean installing Windows 11, I tried installing Inventor but due to Network problems it got stuck at around 60% so I force stopped it from the task manager to start the installation again. Not only was I not able to install it, I've been also getting the error shown in the screenshot. I can install all other Autodesk products except Inventor (which is the one I mainly use). I tried everything from guides, forums and contacted support to no avail, is there anyone that might have a clue on what's going on?  I suspect it has something to do with file remnants but I uninstalled everything by autodesk on my pc + reg keys + temp files but it didn't work. 

P.S. I own an HP Omen 2020 model with a Ryzen 5 5600H, RTX 3060 and 16GB of RAM incase you are wondering if I actually don't have the minimum requirements. The only possible solution for now it to clean install windows again which I do not want to do as my internet connection isn't the best.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mcgyvr
in reply to: terkonxd

Have you followed the instructions here..

https://resources.imaginit.com/inventor/inventor-2022-cannot-install-computer-does-not-meet-minimum-...

Specifically using "Fix it" to remove the English language pack and potentially anything else it finds related to Inventor. 

https://www.autodesk.com/support/download-install/individuals/manage/remove-autodesk-software

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 5
johnsonshiue
in reply to: terkonxd

Hi! I guess you might have tried the Install Now option. After uninstalling prior failed installed components, you may want to try using the download method instead. Make sure your browser allows multiple files to be downloaded. Next download the three-part install files. Then install from the download folder.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 4 of 5
terkonxd
in reply to: johnsonshiue

I tried this, didn't work.
Message 5 of 5
terkonxd
in reply to: mcgyvr

I tried the Microsoft Program Installation Fixer when I first got the error message, I tried it again today it somehow worked. I guess having deleted and reinstalling everything helped the program work.
Thank you so much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report