Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable and Harness report - add iProperties

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
b.graaf
471 Views, 4 Replies

Cable and Harness report - add iProperties

For creating reports within Cable and Harness, you can make/change configuration files.

Is it possible to add existing iProprties to these reports/configuration files and perhaps also custom iPrtoperties. If yes, how can this be done?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
kelly.young
in reply to: b.graaf

Hello @b.graaf I tried for a bit and could not figure out how to add iProperties at that location.

Calling @mcgyvr and @cbenner do you know what can be added through here? Thanks!

Message 3 of 5
mcgyvr
in reply to: kelly.young

@kelly.young I think I tried too in the past and gave up.. 

I use C&H all the time but don't use the reports.. 

I'm out the door for he day but if I remember I will try again tomorrow to figure it out..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 5 of 5
mcgyvr
in reply to: kelly.young

@kelly.young

@b.graaf

I managed to get it to pull a custom wire property..

@b.graaf What specific properties are you trying to add to the report..

This page gives a good list of whats possible.. 

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2015...

Then this starts to step you through how to do it..

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2015...

harnessreport.PNG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report