Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auxiliary view

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
953 Views, 6 Replies

Auxiliary view

hi

i got an Auxiliary view but I would like to rotate the view,

How can i do this?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

Please show an example of what you are tryng to accomplish. Your words can be interpret different ways. Also when posting you should always include the Inventor being used.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 7
EvanGu

Right click the drawing view, there is a Rotate command, try the options to get your desired result.

Evan Gu
Inventor/Fusion QA Engineer
Message 4 of 7
kelly.young

Hello @Anonymous if you could provide a screenshot of what you're trying to accomplish that would clear things up.

I think you are referring to when you bring a part/assembly into the drawing (.idw) environment and it places a front view by default.

AuxView.png

Please select the Accept as Solution button if a post solves your issue or answers your question.

Message 5 of 7
kelly.young

Hello @Anonymous did you get your Auxiliary View straightened out?

If you are still having issues please supply a bit more information so we can give you more detail.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if a post solves your issue or answers your question.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

deleted

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: EvanGu

Thank you

why i didn't saw it before :angry:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report