Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor: Render does not include assembly

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
674 Views, 8 Replies

Autodesk Inventor: Render does not include assembly

I am trying to take a simple render capture of a room I made in assembly. I have been changing the shelving style and was able to get great renders of past styles. But for some reason the render does not include my assembly for this file. I am attaching a zip folder with everything inside. 

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
leowarren34
in reply to: Anonymous

Next time you upload an assembly please pack and go, I've tried to resolve most of it, I've done a brief render..Finished Room Acrylic.png

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 3 of 9
JDMather

@Anonymous wrote:

... does not include my assembly for this file. .

What is the name of this assembly file that is missing.

There are a large number of part files missing from the folder that you attached here.

Missing Files.PNG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: JDMather

I apologize for missing parts of the assembly. But I closed and opened a third time, and I guess third times a charm because I ended up with a full render. 

Thanks for all the help

Message 5 of 9
JDMather

Are you using Projects (*.ipj) or are you using Vault?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 6 of 9
johnsonshiue

Hi! The attached file does not contain Sample Room.iam and its ipt files. Please attach them. Also, share the rendering image showing the problem.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: johnsonshiue

Unfortunately, I do not know where the issue was, but I will attach the render I ended up with.  I am fairly new with Inventor and I am trying to learn as much as I can through tutorials as i do not have access to a professional training program. 

Message 8 of 9
leowarren34

@Anonymous That looks more like it...

The best way to learn is use inventor, I started by picking objects and rebuilding them, using tutorials to learn the skills and eventually you'll cover a wide range of skills.

Neil Cross does excellent videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF7zEkelSRiHB1rOnspaBgQ

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 9 of 9
aaron.tw

Hi @Anonymous -

I edited your post title to make it a little more clear and easier to find for future users 🙂

You already have your answer, but now if other people have the same problem in the future, they can find your question and get the same answer as you!

-Aaron

Aaron Weiss
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report