Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A new kind of wind turbine

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
pranabjyoti_calcutta
102 Views, 0 Replies

A new kind of wind turbine

I am an Indian inventor. For a long time, I am continuing personal research about a new kind of wind power generation system. Recently, while searching net, I have found out that the necessary machinery is already available in market. In short, the machine now can be built easily.
At present, I have completed the CAD drawing and done some ANSYS simulation testing. As per the latest simulation where the RPM was set of 3600, the torque was found to be around 1.52 Newton-meter for a machine of 35 cm diameter and the input wind velocity was set to be 6 m/s. For me, this is promising result and I can say that no wind turbine in anywhere around the world of that little diameter can generate such torque at this RPM.

This has been done by using venturi effect in an unique way. The velocity of the flow is increased by using venturi effect and this increased velocity will be used to achieve much greater output from a comparatively smaller turbine. The 1.52 Newton-meter torque has been achieved at 3600 rpm, that simply means the possible output from the turbine is around 593 W.

I am new ready for collaboration with proper people.

Labels (2)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report