Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when i update my maya 2k18 to .4

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
589 Views, 3 Replies

when i update my maya 2k18 to .4

everything runs fine

it download

unpacks but get stuck in Determining Instalition Requirement it just get loop stuck there,

but my mudbox update did get install what to do for maya???

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous, 

Sorry to hear about this, it may be due to the graphics card settings or the download had an issue along the way. 

1. Reboot the computer & sign in as Administrator or Create a New User Account (Full Control user permissions)

2. Make sure you have an updated graphics card driver by checking the manufacturer's website
  3. Then Assign the correct Graphics Card to the application 

If the above does not resolve it, please continue on: 

1. Conduct a Clean Uninstall of the previous installation & use the MSfixitTool to complete it
  2. Make sure you have an uninterrupted & high-speed connection to the internet
  3. Clean out the TEMP folder. To open the TEMP folder, type %TEMP% in the address bar of Windows Start Menu and hit Enter (Windows)
  4. Temporarily disable security settings like Antivirus, Firewall & UAC on your Windows operating system
  5. Try another method using the Browser Download Method in your Autodesk Account 

Keep us posted. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

Same again it is in loop,

Did everything u said Ma'am

I am up to date driver

100 mbps internet speed

gpu driver updated mine is Msi Gtx 1060 6gb gaming x

But still it is in Loop

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

UPDATE!!!
I did end that loop but had to wait near about 15-20 min for that.

Sorry I should have waited before only xD

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report