Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

verification email

143 REPLIES 143
SOLVED
Message 1 of 144
Anonymous
17884 Views, 143 Replies

verification email

Hi, I created an account but it says that I need to click the link in the verification email.  But I haven't recieved any email from you.  I kept trying to resend the email but still nothing appears in my email.

143 REPLIES 143
Message 81 of 144
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

Everyone

The other day the email reply system was backed up according to Autodesk.  But if you access your Autodesk Account do you see the information/products that you requested as a student?  Meaning if that's the case there's no need to verify your email address.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 82 of 144
Anonymous
in reply to: lynn_zhang

I am having the same problem. I have re-sent the confirmation email several times and till have not received anything. Could you manually do it for me, please?

Message 83 of 144
Anonymous

I'm not getting an verification email too, tried to resent the email multiple times but nothing was sent.

Message 84 of 144
Anonymous

I`m having the same problem, for some reason I still haven`t got my email.

Message 85 of 144
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, @Anonymous & @Anonymous,

An Autodesk Account Email Verification Requirements were rolled out this week please let us know if it is what you are referring to.

Review the following steps on the process & support: Email Verification AKN

If you are trying to Steps for Setting-Up Student Software & you are referring to the automated email from Autodesk Educational Community (no need to use the information) your Edu account has everything you need. 

Thanks for posting. 

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 86 of 144
Anonymous

Having the exact same issue.

How would I go about fixing it ?

Message 87 of 144
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: natasha.l

@natasha.l

The article you linked for troubleshooting email verification goes to a place requiring credentials to continue.

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 88 of 144
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, @Anonymous,

Please make sure you are not using a dummy email or have a typo, you can change the email address in your Autodesk Account Profile. You can search through your email for noreply@mail.accounts.autodesk.com. 

Try the following: 

1. Request the user to login to: https://accounts.autodesk.com/Profile/Security.
  2. Click on "Change Email".
User-added image
  1. Update the Email ID to a valid one.  He should receive an email in the updated email to verify his email id.
  2. Otherwise, click on the "Verify Email" button next to the "Change Email" button.
  3. He should receive the mail in his updated verified email id.
  4. Click on the link received in the email.
  5. Proceed to login to the application.

Autodesk Account Email Verification Support

Please let us know how this turns out & if you get to verify your email address. 

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Tags (1)
Message 89 of 144
natasha.l

Hello @mceyzar, 

I wanted to check-in with you, were you able to verify the email or did you request support. Let us know & we can offer some more suggestions. 

Also please remember to “Accept As Solution” if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community. 

Message 90 of 144
Anonymous

Hello,

I have not received the verification email as an educator.  Many thanks, Marcy

Message 91 of 144
Anonymous

Hi. I have the same problem regarding the verification link email. I tried using an account which is not my personal gmail account. I created an account here in Autodesk to download an installer, but I was trapped in this email verification. Do I need to use my current gmail account instead of the one I created intended for the autodesk?

Where can I see that email if it is already sent? Help please. Thanks. 

Message 92 of 144
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

Hi, @natasha.l@Mark.Lancaster

What's the correct format of the email address to create here? I already tried using my google account hoping it will linked with the autodesk. But it doesn't accept the email address. Format please. Thanks.

For your info: this is my current google account hoping to linked with my autodesk account. ahlyssacad.158@gmail.com.????

Message 93 of 144
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Never share any sensitive information here such as email address, serial #, subscription account number, business address, and phone/cell #. This is a world wide peer to peer network and such items should not be posted here for security reasons.

Are you a student?

Update:  Also I will assume dot in your email syntax name prior to the @ is causing the issue.  But I'm only a user and don't know what Autodesk fully excepts.

Mark Lancaster

Message 94 of 144
jeffrey.sin

Hi @Anonymous,

Agree with @Mark.Lancaster, please avoid sharing sensitive information here. Would you happen to have an error message when you try to sign up? Could you send a screenshot here for verification? Also, have you tried clearing your cache and cookies before trying to sign up again?

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 95 of 144
jeffrey.sin

Hi @Anonymous,

Have you already tried signing up again? Have you already set up your account or received the verification email?

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 96 of 144
tfallaw

I am not receiving the verification email after creating my account. 

Message 97 of 144
bernalynmaepelingon

• Hi. Having the same problem here. I kept trying to resend it but I haven't receive any verification email.
Message 98 of 144
bernalynmaepelingon

Hi, i also have the same problem here. I kept trying to resend it but I haven't receive any verification email.

Message 99 of 144
Anonymous

I am having the same problem. I have re-sent the confirmation email several times but it still doesn't work.

Message 100 of 144
Anonymous

hi, I dont recevie vertification email help me, or manually activate ? thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report