Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

verification email not sent

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
240 Views, 2 Replies

verification email not sent

I used my school email to create an account and download autoCAD but I'm not receiving the verification email in my student email. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Otto
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello 000347224 and welcome to the Autodesk community!

We see that you did not receive any verification email. Please try logging directly into the product or your Autodesk Account with your email and password. If you can't get into your Autodesk Account please chat with an agent here.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

There's no need to be concerned about not getting the verification email.  If you access your Autodesk Account do you see the application/version that you requested?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report