Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
499 Views, 4 Replies

Upgrade AutoCad LT

I logged on your website and went into the subscription that we needed to upgrade to AutoCAD LT 2018.

We downloaded the package and ran the installation. All this was done on the same computer that this particular license was running on.

Now when the user start AutoCAD LT 2018 he's getting script error when it's searching for the license.

License Number: xxx-xxxxxxxx / 057J1

Please let me know if we could have missed a step in the upgrade process.

Glenn

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Although the forum rules caught your serial # and "X" it out..  Never and I mean never share personal information here such as your serial #.  This is a world wide user forum..

Script error?  Are you referring to this?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Yes

We tried clicking Yes and got another script error. Click Yes on that one and then got another script error.

When we click Yes on the second error, the app just sits there.

We also tried to click No on both screens and the app still just sits there.

Message 4 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you show what script errors you are seeing?  Just make sure no sensitive info is shared in your images.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

I attached both of the script errors

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report