Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Verification is not accepting current college ID

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
3265 Views, 4 Replies

Student Verification is not accepting current college ID

HELLO, MY ID VERIFICATION STEP IS NOT ACCEPTING MY CURRENT COLLEGE ID CARD. I HAVE ALREADY MADE 2 ATTEMPTS. THE COLLEGE IDENTITY CARD WAS UPLOADED AS PER THE INFORMATION IS REQUIRED. PLEASE HELP TO SOLVE THE ISSUE.

@Anonymous 

Topic Title has been changed for better findability by @Tiana_Y 

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jodom4
in reply to: Anonymous

Hey sidsatoskar3,

I'm moving this post to the Installation and Licensing forum, there should be someone there to help. In the meantime, I would recommend editing your post and deleting your student ID picture. There's a lot of personal information on it that someone could use to steal your identity. You can send it to someone on that forum directly when you get a response if need be.

Jonathan Odom
Community Manager + Content Creator
Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 5
men.mohammed
in reply to: jodom4

I have the same issue. I submitted a copy of my university ID with the required information and it did not get accepted and I have to attempts left.

Please try to solve the issue ASAP as I need the software 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Autodesk not accepting my school id because of wrong  graduation period which I mistakenly entered now help me with changing my graduation year from 2026 to 2024. I tried a lot but there isn't any option to change school terms. 

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

i had this same problem but eventually got through to download a free trial. but when it is starting up and i click on create team it is not allowing me to type in the space provided. the cursor shows uo but thats it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report