Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving verification email for student email

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
Anonymous
1995 Views, 14 Replies

Not receiving verification email for student email

Downloaded Autocad for school projects, but I didn't receive any student verification mail , serial number or students license. please look into this.

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @likith.l.kumar23 Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Just checking to see if you have received your verification email and the serial number for your student license now? If not, please contact our support team and we will help you with the license information.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 15
lynn_zhang
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Hi @likith.l.kumar23

Did you receive the information on your student license to activate your software? Let us know if you still need help!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous

There has no email regarding licence or student verification send yet.
Message 5 of 15
lynn_zhang

@likith.l.kumar23

Have you contacted our support team? They will be able to help you!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 6 of 15
lynn_zhang

@likith.l.kumar23 

Let us know if you have contacted our support team to receive the information on your student license.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous

Same issue here!

I installed AutoCAD 2021 while I am logged-in to my student Autodesk account. The process was smooth since when I clicked the AutoCAD logo in the "Get Products" section of the webpage, it already showed the "Install" button. I've completely installed my AutoCAD 2021 in my laptop but when I opened it, it's asking me the license. Take note that my Autodesk account was already and automatically logged in the AutoCAD 2021. So, I tried first clicking the "Switch User" option which just basically logged me out then I logged in again, but still it the pop up "Let's Get Started License" window shows up everytime I opened it. 

I already check my email (inbox and spam) and there is no email that states about my "Autodesk License Details".

I hope someone will help me with this problem. Thanks in advance!

Message 8 of 15
leowarren34

Hi @Anonymous,

You can find your license details at https://manage.autodesk.com/ under products and services,

Is your issue that the problem is not staying activated?

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
in reply to: leowarren34

@leowarren34AutoCAD is not there on my "Products & Services". Should I just re-download it?

Q:Is your issue that the problem is not staying activated?

A: I think? I already signed-in my student Autodesk account but still the "Let's Get Started - License" window shows up everytime I opened it. I tried restarting my laptop and open again the AutoCAD 2021 but still the "Let's Get Started - License" window shows up. I have already downloaded Revit but I didn't get this problem since Autodesk emailed me my "License Details" (which I also find in my "Manage Autodesk" under my Products & Services) but I checked if there is an email for the license details of my AutoCAD but there is none.

All of my classmates had a smooth installation with AutoCAD and I am the only one experiencing this. 

Message 10 of 15
leowarren34

Hi @Anonymous,

AutoCAD not appearing in manage would be the main issue as this indicates you don't have a license.

You can easily get a student license from https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview 

Failing that Education support would be the next step since this would likely be a sync error: https://www.autodesk.com/education/support 

Leo Warren
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous

But, I have created an account. All those things have bee completed linke checking for eligibility and so on. If I tried to create again it will show that I already have an account. And also, I am having the same problem as the person you replied. 

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous

Sorry for spelling mistakes.

Message 13 of 15
leowarren34

Hi @Anonymous,

Step by step - First Make sure you are verified - You will see a date on the banner of the student portal like so:

2021-02-21 23_08_04-Window.png

If it looks like that then you are verified but didn't get the email, if not then follow the links to get verified.

The next steps would be to install and download your product from here which will trigger the license addition process for your student account. (You can delete the installer if you have already installed the product).

Next would be to try to activate your product by signing in (serial numbers are not used anymore).

If that fails, make sure your product appears in https://manage.autodesk.com/ under products and services.

Leo Warren
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous

Yeah, I am verified. But can't find serial number. And also, the autocad software is asking me for serial number even after I signed in. I only have one account and I signed in from that account.

Message 15 of 15
leowarren34

Hi @Anonymous,

Just because you are verified does not automatically entitle you to AutoCAD, you need to request AutoCAD from the link above. Once requested you can sign in to activate since serial numbers are no longer used.

If AutoCAD still fails to be added to your account you can reach out to educational support: https://www.autodesk.com/education/support 

Leo Warren

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report