Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
472 Views, 1 Reply

Student License problem.

Good evening. I have a problem with downloading Maya for a year (student license). 

I already sent documentation when required after filling student information, but haven't received a response for hours. I know it says it's up to 48 hours outside the US, but now I got an e-mail saying I haven't uploaded any documentation, and in the site it also says I haven't uploaded any documentation. When I try to do all the steps again, I'm being always received with a ''Thank you'' message and the only option available on the whole page is ''Close''. So I'm unable to either upload or go further on anything due this. I can't get my student license and I'm in a hurry since classes already started. All my other classmates had no trouble at all and we uploaded the same document.

Should I wait the remaining hours for the 48 hours limit or what should I do?

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous, 

Please reach out to the Educational Support Team as they can look into your Educational account details to try and correct this for you. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report