Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slooooowwww start ACAD Architecture 2022 - 8 minutes

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
migdw
369 Views, 1 Reply

Slooooowwww start ACAD Architecture 2022 - 8 minutes

My ACA has slowed to a crawl when launching. 
This started with the program freezing/lagging/crashing when I was trying to work.  Sometimes it would come back sometimes it would stop completely and I would have to force it closed, sometimes it would simply crash and shut itself down.
I uninstalled it and reinstalled from AutoDESK.  I have installed all the updates through AutoDesk Desktop App. and it's still having troubles.  Just now -  the startup took 8 minutes.  The long startup wasn't a problem before the reinstall. 

The software resides on the machine where I work, it's fully licensed and operational.  It's buggy though... sometimes it lags or freezes but hasn't crashed since the update.

Has anyone experienced this behavior?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: migdw

1. If you log into your PC as an all new user with full admin rights and test, does the issue go away?
  2. Unplug your PC from your network/internet after you restart it with your regular login: does the slowness go away?

Find out: if both removed the slowness, you and your I.T. folks have things at the system level to explore.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report