Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
The_Angry_Elf
158 Views, 2 Replies

Single Sign-on Oddness

OK, so we have a new user who was given a former employee's laptop.

We use SSO for Adesk apps.

When the new user attempts to open Vault, it times out and then shows the former employee's ID in the Vault "signed-in" box in the upper right of the app.

I get the same result logging in under my admin or user ID.

I've uninstalled everything Adesk that I could find and reinstalled the apps, cleared the temp files, same result.

What in the world could this laptop still be hanging onto where it acts like such?

At this point it might be quicker and easier to just have IT make him a new system instead of a re-hashed one.

Ideas?

Cheers,

Jim O'Flaherty
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Owner - Celtic Design Services, LLC - cdscad.com - An Autodesk Service Partner
We are available for hire. Please DM me or visit our website
Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional * Autodesk Certified Instructor * Autodesk Expert Elite * AU Speaker 2015 through 2022 * AU Speaker Mentor
"Mr. O'Flaherty, never go into small computers. There's no future in them" - Dr. C.S. Choi circa 1984
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: The_Angry_Elf

Uninstalling/reinstalling software does not usually address login issues: even for VAULT.

Was the laptop reformatted/reimaged for the new user? Always best to do so.
Message 3 of 3

Hi @The_Angry_Elf 

Thanks a lot for posting your question to the forums!   Has the solution suggested by @pendean helped with your issue?

We look forward to hearing back from you with more information so we can help you as a community! 

Jonathan Hand

Industry Community Manager | AEC (Architecture & Building)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report