Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERIAL NUMBER NOT RECEIVED IN ONLINE PURCHASE

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
245 Views, 4 Replies

SERIAL NUMBER NOT RECEIVED IN ONLINE PURCHASE

Dear Autodesk Team,

I have purchased Autodesk Revit LT Suite 2020 -  3 Year Subscription online and paid online.

I have installed Autocad LT & Revit LT on my system but unable to activate the same. Software is asking for Serial Number and that I have not received as of now.

4 days already gone and I am unable to activate the same. Kindly provide me serial number as soon as possible.

Also, there is no customer care phone number on which we can discuss our queries. Let me know whom to contact in case of such issues when we purchase online.

I have already signed In in both the softwares but it is not registering and showing trial version.

Please help on priority.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

Have you gone to manage.autodesk.com and under all products and services what does it state for your product?  Does it state just sign in?

Also this is not Autodesk.    This is a user support forum where other users support users like youself.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your prompt reply and information.

Yes; it is showing as "Sign In" and "Autodesk ID" See attached Image.

VIRAL_AUTODESK ACCOUNT.jpg

Previously on the same system I had perpetual BDS installed, which I transfered on another system. so is it something related to that ?

See this link:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/AutoCAD-asks-for-Serial-...

Your support on this is highly appreceated. Thanks a ton.

Ar. Viral Bhatt.

Do I need to 

Message 4 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

You will need to change the 2020 license mechanism to user as indicated in the article you provided.

For example this (but you must adjust the product key after the -pk indicator to match the product key of the Autodesk software you're using.

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\Current\helper\

AdskLicensingInstHelper change -pk 057L1 -pv 2020.0.0.F -lm USER

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 5

@Anonymous 

I would also review the following AKN article:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/activate/subscriber-activation

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report