Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script for changing serial number for Inventor, AutoCAP, ReCap & Vred

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
daniel.stjernquist
818 Views, 1 Reply

Script for changing serial number for Inventor, AutoCAP, ReCap & Vred

Have an SCCM application for deployment of Inventor, AutoCAD, ReCap & Vred. It includs the licences. The issue is that the licences has expired end now I have to deploy the new ones to all our clients.

How do I do that? For some of the apps I could find the serial number i registry but not for all of them. Are there any files that should be updated on the cllents or can I do it via registry values? What registry values or files do I need to edit? Need to do this via SCCM/Script.

The best would be if there was a way to extend the old serial numbers so I didn't have to make the changes to the package and every computer in our environment.

Software: Inventor, AutoCAD, ReCap, VRED (all are version 2018)

Licens: Education Multi-seat Stand-alone

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

I am in a similar situation.  I manage about 1000 education computers that has revit, autocad and 3ds max on it.  The serial number just expired and i would like to create some type of script that will update the serial number without having to install the entire product again.  Is there something like this out there?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report