Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Mechanical 21 isn't working well in Dell Precision Tower 3620

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
633 Views, 5 Replies

Autocad Mechanical 21 isn't working well in Dell Precision Tower 3620

I installed Autocad Mechanical 21 in Dell Precision Tower 3620 but is not working well, it stuck when I trying to use it or to open a autocad file. This is the hardware of this desktop

Videocard: Nvidia Quadro M2000

dcastillovillalobos_0-1630076392910.png

What could be the cause of the problem?

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

What did your IT person suggest for a fix?
How about Dell Support?

Post a screenshot of your ABOUT command pop-up as well as your GRAPHICSCONFIG command pop-up please.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I'm the IT guy, I don't think it's a problem of Dell because the computer works well even with Autocad Mechanical 16 but not with 21.

Where I have to do this? ABOUT command pop-up and GRAPHICSCONFIG command pop-up?

Message 4 of 6
pendean

>>>...Where I have to do this? ABOUT command pop-up and GRAPHICSCONFIG command pop-up?...<<<
While in the program type those commands, when pop-ups show up grab those screenshots.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

But where I have to type those commands inside Autocad?

Message 6 of 6
pendean

At the commandline window when you open the program: ask your user where that is and how to access it if needed if this does not help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WND4rf_LyY

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report