Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit LT 2019 UK

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
roscopeco2000
368 Views, 4 Replies

Revit LT 2019 UK

Hello I keep seeing links to download revit 2019 LT but I am not getting prompted from the Autodesk upgrade app last update was 2018.03. Can someone confirm that 2019 is out for UK and why I am not getting prompted to upgrade?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
natasha.l
in reply to: roscopeco2000

Hello @roscopeco2000

Welcome back. 

What Revit 2019 update are you trying to apply? There are extensions & add-ins for Revit 2019. 

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 5
roscopeco2000
in reply to: natasha.l

I have 2018 LT I want it to be updated to 2019 LT we pay on a subscription basis
Message 4 of 5
natasha.l

Hello @roscopeco2000

Thank you for your patience,  I would continue to check directly in your Autodesk Account it should be available soon. Not all users have received the new release rollouts yet & the information on when is not provided.

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 5 of 5
natasha.l

Hello @roscopeco2000

I understand that you are a student? 

In that case, you need to select the 2019 version from the educational community "Free Software" page. The product will appear in your Autodesk Account in 24-48hrs after you select it from the drop-downs. 

Let me know how it turned out. 

Please “Accept As Solution” if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report