Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration-Activation Error (0015.111)

25 REPLIES 25
SOLVED
Message 1 of 26
Manuel696969
230896 Views, 25 Replies

Registration-Activation Error (0015.111)

Hello, I'm student and I'cant activate may autocad 2016. When I have open autocad and have click next toactivate I have this error Registration-Activation Error (0015.111)

I received my activation code via mail but didn't work.

Thaks for supp

Tags (1)
25 REPLIES 25
Message 2 of 26
Otto
in reply to: Manuel696969

Hello Manuel696969 and welcome to the Autodesk community!

It looks like you're seeing the following error when you try to start a product "Error (0015.111)". This issue typically occurs due to a corrupted licensing information file in local client. The following article(s) should help you resolve the problem:

How to force re-activation of a product

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!

Kudos (click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)

If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.

I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!

Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys | Find Downloads and Service Packs | Activate Autodesk software
Message 3 of 26
Manuel696969
in reply to: Otto

It works!!! Ty

Message 4 of 26

I am trying to activate AutoCAD civil 3D 2009 and 2010 and it is giving me the same error message (Registration-Activation Error (0015.111)) yet this solution didn't work. Someone please give me an alternative
Message 5 of 26
andresgd.1

Hello Otto,

I have the same problem with the Error (0015.111) and i tried to get the article posted on your reply. Unfortunately, the page has been moved or deleted.

Can you perhaps offer me another solution?

Thanks,

Message 6 of 26

each time I try to activate it shows like (0015.111) error
Message 7 of 26
saidefendi58

Bagaimana biar sukses tolong dibantu
Message 8 of 26

@saidefendi58

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Autodesk Product and Version?  Type of license? Are you a student?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 9 of 26
nadeemgulamasgar

i have activate autodesk inventor professional this error occur at activation time

Registration-Activation Error (0015.1)11 plz give me proper solution

Message 10 of 26
emmyweldon

I followed the instructions on the article posted, but when I reattempt the activation I still get the same error message. I have a yearly subscription for single user/computer license for AutoCAD 2015. One problem may be that I was never able to find a file under 

• Home (Username)/Library/Application Support/Autodesk/Web Services—Delete LoginState.xml.

Please help, in the middle of a professional project with upcoming deadlines, and the current license runs out in 6 days. 

Message 11 of 26
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: emmyweldon

Hello @emmyweldon,

Welcome to the Community.

Have you already made the files visible on your machine, as indicated in the same Autodesk Solution: Reset Activation for an Autodesk Product -- Stand-Alone License with Single-User Access?

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 12 of 26
emmyweldon
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Yes, I followed all of the instructions, including making the “Library” folder visible. I tried all these steps more than once. Is there some other folder I need to make visible?
Message 13 of 26
jeffrey.sin

Thanks for the confirmation. In that case, it may be best to reach out to our support team here so they could further investigate on this issue: http://autode.sk/2kCxfwA

Jeffrey Sin

Message 14 of 26
jeffrey.sin

Hi @emmyweldon,

Have you already tried submitting your request to our support team through the contact support form? Is your license already activated or are you still having issues with it?

Jeffrey Sin

Message 15 of 26
dnyansh321

Registration-Activation Error (0015.1)11 plz give me proper solution
Message 16 of 26

Hello @dnyansh321,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please check out the following solutions:

Activation Error 0015.111 when trying to activate your Autodesk license.

Reset Activation for an Autodesk Product -- Stand-Alone License with Single-User Access

If this does not help, please contact our Registration & Activation team, so they can troubleshoot further. Go to Contact Support - Activation & Registration, then ask AVA (our Virtual Agent). If AVA can't help, it will redirect you to the Registration & Activation team, which you can contact via Chat or E-mail.

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 17 of 26

Hello @dnyansh321,

Did you get a chance to check out my previous response ? Were you able to troubleshoot the activation error or did you get in touch with our Registration & Activation team ? If my previous post helped, please feel free to mark it as 'Accepted Solution'.

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 18 of 26
jrodriguez21

Hello all! 

I am having the same issues and I did follow these steps but I keep getting the reactivation screen every time I close Maya and keep getting the Error (0015.111) and I only have 3 days left to use Maya 2016. I rather keep using this version since I got really use to it and I would hate to switch to a newer version and have issues with it when it comes to compatibility with my PC hardware. 

Any suggestions are welcomed!

Thank you in advance for your time in this matter! 

~Jose

Message 19 of 26
jrodriguez21
in reply to: jrodriguez21

UPDATE:

I also tried the " Reactivate Expired Home Use License" process and preformed the steps but unfortunately it still doesn't work. 

Message 20 of 26
jrodriguez21
in reply to: jrodriguez21

Anyone?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report