Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving multiple activation emails

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
266 Views, 3 Replies

Receiving multiple activation emails

Receiving multiple activation emails.

Is checking my registration and activation every time I start a Autodesk product.

The problem starts in 2016-10-11.. and counting the number of emails received.. its about more than 900 emails..

All computers are Windows 7 64-bits.

Can someone please help me?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

Sorry to hear about this issue and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. This is a known issue and we are currently working on fixing it. 

Could you advise which Autodesk product did you receive the activation emails for? Can you still access the product as usual?

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: lynn_zhang

I received this activation's to AutoCAD LT 2015, 2016 and 2017.. and to AutoCAD 2016 and 2017.

And yes, i can use the products.

Message 4 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Either log a support case through your Autodesk Account has described in this article or chat with an Autodesk agent >>here<<.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report