Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with downloading student version

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
emma_gregori
165 Views, 5 Replies

Problems with downloading student version

Hello, I'm having problems downloading the free student version.

Every time I put my information to get the license before download I get this message:

Apologies for the delay. The verification system is currently experiencing a problem. We’re working hard to resolve the issue. Please try again later.

I have been trying to download AutoCad everyday for almost a week. Is it a problem with the website? or did I do something wrong when creating the account/putting the information for the school etc.?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: emma_gregori

read this thread: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/keep-getting-this-error-message/td-p/11671566

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 6
mdavis22569

Create a new profile and try 

Mike 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
emma_gregori
in reply to: mdavis22569

I did, but I still get the same message. I didn't specify in the post, but I'm in Europe, maybe that changes things?
Message 5 of 6
mdavis22569

Hmmm .. been working for others ...

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
emma_gregori
in reply to: mdavis22569

I solved the problem by using Chrome instead of Safari. I didn't need to change account this way.

Thank you all the same for helping.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report