Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with verifying my status

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
825 Views, 2 Replies

Problem with verifying my status

Good morning,
I am having a problem with the verification process for Autodesk products. I am an educator and have been for 22 years. I work at a University and I am the programme leader for several BA (Hons) programmes. I have uploaded my ID  and the response was that this is insufficient for the purposes of verifying my educational status. I can only presume that this is because the ID card is not dated. I am therefore struggling to find a suitable piece of documentation which verifies my status as an educator - I could upload my payslip or my original contract of employment, but again these are documents which will not show an 'end date'. 

Please could anybody advise me as to how I can verify my status as an educator - the institution in which I work is one which is quite inflexible in the procedures we operate under and I am unable to find a suitable piece of documentation which would be appropriate or suitable.

Regards
Mark

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous, 

The educational program requires specific documentation be uploaded to verify each members status by providing proof of enrollment or employment from the educational institution. So I have gathered this information for you so you can try to upload a different document that meets the requirements below. 

Verification FAQ | Educational Program 

I have been informed that I need to upload a copy of a qualifying
document that was issued to me by my educational institution as proof
that I am enrolled or employed at a Qualified Educational Institution.
What are examples of a qualifying document?

Examples of qualifying documentation include:
▪ Registration receipt
▪ Tuition receipt
▪ Dated student ID
▪ Class schedule
▪ Official letters
▪ Transcript
▪ Employee ID or link to faculty listing on school website

The document must include:
▪ Your full legal name
▪ The name of the educational institution at which you are enrolled or
employed
▪ A date within the current school term

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 3
leowarren34
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

You could use a Status Letter, of which Autodesk has provided templates but they are, for some reason, not the easiest to find.

Faculty Template (PDF): https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/industries/education/docs/autodesk-faculty-verification-template.pdf

Student template (included as it's a word document): http://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/industries/education/docs/autodesk-student-verification-template.docx

(Copy and paste into the search bar to download)

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report