Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perpetual license for ArtCAM has expired

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
alistair.duff
432 Views, 3 Replies

Perpetual license for ArtCAM has expired

Has anybody had an issue where their perpetual licence has expired? I would have thought perpetual was a unsupported licence that wouldn't expire. It has and Autodesk say "to bad" 

Anybody able to help with a fix?? 

@alistair.duff 

Topic Title has been changed for better findability by @Tiana_Y Original Post: ArtCAM license

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
leowarren34
in reply to: alistair.duff

Hi @alistair.duff,

ArtCAM has been discontinued, perpetual licenses can be deactivated by things like updates and unfortunately, there is nothing you can do since it's out of support.

We are only users on the forum so we have no access to activation etc.

https://www.autodesk.com/products/artcam/overview

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 3 of 4
alistair.duff
in reply to: leowarren34

Hi .. Thanks for the answer as such. I do find it really stupid that for some unknown reason, the licence can just stop working. We have not updated anything and are now really stuck. 

I  don't suppose you know of any other software that does the Bitmap trace to vector line like ArtCAM does? 

ArtCAM is prefect at this. If I can't get it to work .. I'll need a replacement? Any ideas?

Message 4 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: alistair.duff

this is what replaced Art CAM: carveco.com

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report