Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mudbox 2018 education network licence

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
hdagas
570 Views, 2 Replies

mudbox 2018 education network licence

dear sir,

I download mudbox 2018 serial number:xxx-xxxxxxxx with education network licence. But when i register this product, autodesk send me licence file is mudbox 2017 (MBXPRO2017enlicense.lic‎ (650 B‎)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: hdagas

Hello @hdagas,

Thanks for being a member. 

The information you need to download, install & activate is all available in your Educational Account, please take a look at the Steps for Setting-Up Student Software, visit "All Product" & select the product the serial # & product key will appear. 

mudbox2018.png

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: hdagas

@hdagas

Although the forum rules caught your serial # and "X" out..  Never and I mean never share personal information here such as your serial #.  This is a world wide user forum.  In addition if you are trying to share your educational license file..  Please don't do that either.

Now to your problem..  There appears to be some issues about Mudbox 2018..  Autodesk doesn't even have it listed as a product under its 2018 product key listing.  In addition since this is educational you will need to contact the Educational Support team and ask them.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report