Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya LT with nvidia DCC plug-in for PhysX 3-3-3 license?

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
valera2222
505 Views, 1 Reply

Maya LT with nvidia DCC plug-in for PhysX 3-3-3 license?

Hi,

Currently I have a commercial license for Maya LT, but I would like to install the PhysX: Maya DCC plug-in for PhysX 3-3-3 from nvidia.

That plug-in has its own license which says :

" 2. License. NVIDIA grants you ("you") a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable, world-wide, royalty-free license to possess, install and use one copy of the Maya Plug-In solely for internal evaluation, development and testing purposes, provided you meet and comply with all requirements of this Agreement. "

As you can see it says solely for internal evaluation, development and testing purposes .

My question is: if I create an asset with this plugin in Maya LT and I sell it, is it still royalty-free?

Thank You

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Darin.Green
in reply to: valera2222

Yes, as long as that's what the licensing agreement says. Keep in mind this is not an Autodesk product, but NVIDIA's plugin that sit on top of an Autodesk product. That being said, make sure you're not using a student version of MAYA.

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report