Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maya 2024 installation in Windows 11???

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
stingray123
266 Views, 1 Reply

maya 2024 installation in Windows 11???

Last night I purchased maya 2024.  The tech had to remotely assist me with installing the product.  Several remote Autodesk personnel tried, unsuccessfully, to install maya 2024, 2023, 2022 for me and all failed.  I kept getting an error message during installation.  Then it would just stop automatically.  I have windows 11 on my pc.  Any suggestions, so I can make maya install and work? By the way, we spent over six hours and about 4 different technicians.  It is so frustrating to buy a product then find out it does not work.  

Also, trial versions of maya 2021 and 2022 have worked before.  I just couldn't afford to buy them after the trial.  It sucks to pay for something and then find out it does not work.  Thanks for any advice.

[ The subject line of this post has been edited for clarity by @pendean Original: Windows 11???]

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: stingray123

no you provide no other info besides saying you get an error message but don't say what the error message says

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report