Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Authentication Error for Students

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
yeonghwan
188 Views, 3 Replies

License Authentication Error for Students

Hello

I'm Younghwan Jang, a graduate student in the Department of Mechanical Systems Engineering at Kookmin University.

I was able to authenticate my yeonghwan96@kookmin.ac.kr account for educational purposes and logged in with that ID in 3ds max.

I'm leaving an inquiry because it's not certified.

Please check.

Thank you.

From Jang Young Hwan.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mdavis22569
in reply to: yeonghwan

Hi @yeonghwan 

What's the error message you're getting? 

Do you show a valid subscription in your account manager?   If not, you might need to sign up again for another year of activity / license 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
yeonghwan
in reply to: mdavis22569

When running 3ds max, an error message appears even though student authentication is enabled as shown below! Of course, I logged in with my student-certified ID.

Error.jpg

인증.jpg

Message 4 of 4

@yeonghwan, Few things to check.

1. check here https://manage.autodesk.com/products,  whether 3DS Max is visible or not. 

rushabhthakkar_910_0-1672840627964.png

2. click "Install" and cancel the download process. Than try using it.

3. Also have a look at this..!! https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/A-lice...

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Likes are always welcome.

LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook.      

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report