Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a deployment package for Maya?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
christian.finnberg
496 Views, 9 Replies

Is there a deployment package for Maya?

Hi,

We are an education center and we have been able to download deployment packages with serial number for 3DS Studio and Mudbox. But we can't find the same for Maya. In the Education portal for teachers and students I can get a package that I think is only meant to be installed manually (even if the license says it can be installed up to 1250 computers).

So, is it possible to get the deployment package (with serial number) for Maya? Or can the package we have been able to get be deployed (script, SSCC, group policy, ...) somehow?

Thanks!

Tags (2)
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

You have to go through your Autodesk account to get a deployment

Under custom install

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 10

Thanks for the answer. The problem is that there is no option for Maya there (at least with serial number)

Message 4 of 10

What options are you seeing in the portal?

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 5 of 10

We are only able to create deployments for a bunch of products: 3DS, Autocad, Mudbox, ... but not Maya. Maya is not between the products we can use.

Message 6 of 10

Is Maya even showing in the products list? 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 7 of 10

No. Sorry if I was not clear. It is not in the product list
Message 8 of 10

Did you request Maya licenses?

DarrenP

Message 9 of 10

Then as Darren mentions, you'll need to get them / request them and have them showing before you'll be able to do a deployment. 

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 10 of 10

We got Maya licenses in the Educators and Students portal (I'm sorry, I not sure what is the official name). Do we have to request them in another place?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report