Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation code for Eagle 7.5.0

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
jim.k8iqy
755 Views, 4 Replies

Installation code for Eagle 7.5.0

Upon upgrading my SSD to a larger unit, I can no longer run Eagle V7.5.0.  I have the key file, but am in need of the 10 character, lower case Installation Code, required to make Eagle run again.  I opened up a support case, (Case 15934373 - Previous Version Licenses), but after an initial email, that person seems to have gone AWOL, and has not responded in the past 48 hours.  Thanks for any help that can be provided to get Eagle going again.

Jim Kortge, K8IQY

jim.k8iqy@gmail.com

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
leowarren34
in reply to: jim.k8iqy

You'll need to contact support about that: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support/installation-activation

Community has no access to activation codes or servers.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 3 of 5
jim.k8iqy
in reply to: leowarren34

Leo,

I started with Installation-Activation Support, that's where the Case Number was assigned.  But they seem to gone silent on the issue.  That's why I took it to this forum, so see if an alternate path for support existed.

Thanks for your reply.....

Jim, K8IQY

Message 4 of 5
leowarren34

I would just keep creating cases every now and then, as hopefully someone will respond.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 5 of 5
jim.k8iqy

Jorge Garcia of AutoDesk Eagle Support provided the needed link to retrieve the licensing code that I needed to get Eagle V7.5.0 going again after a migration to a larger SSD.  I had sent him a private message and he responded right away.  I had Jorge's name from when he and I talked on the telephone back when CadSoft was located down in Florida.  Jorge was one of the "go to" folks who took care of us Eagle users when we got stuck and couldn't figure something out.

I hope AutoDesk knows how valuable this fellow is!

Everything is good now, so this case can be closed. 

Thanks to all,

Jim Kortge, K8IQY

www.k8iqy.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report