Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't activate autocad educational 2014, serial number invalid error

27 REPLIES 27
Message 1 of 28
Anonymous
6089 Views, 27 Replies

I can't activate autocad educational 2014, serial number invalid error

I need help, I tried to activate the autocad educational version but I can't, "serial number is invalid" but that's the serial number. Please, help me, I need the program because the trial version for 30days is going to finish. I've installed other autodesk educational programs and I didn't have any issue. 

Please, help me.

Thanks.

27 REPLIES 27
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

Okay this is off topic, but I purchased a monthly license to mudbox 2014, and I never recieved a product key... I cannot find any way to actually ask autodesk for help. I can send my order number if you need it but please tell me how I can actually contact someone from autodesk.

Message 22 of 28
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Apologies for the difficulty in contacting Autodesk. You can find any 2014 product key on this list. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 23 of 28
Anonymous

i'm experiencing the same proplem, it keep telling me that the code for my revit 2014 student account is invalid,i try to reinstall revit and it still same,please help

Message 24 of 28
philip.s

Welcome to the community @Anonymous.

As there could be a number of issues preventing your activation, can you please contact our License Assistance Team for direct activation support if you're still in need?

To find self-service solutions or reach us via Chat for Activation and Licensing Help:
Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance. 

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous

Hey, I´ve got the same problem as the rest as I can see, I downloaded REVIT 2016 first but it marked error, so then I got the 2015 version, but I never got the activation code for the 2015 just got it for the 2016 revit that i previously downloaded, it tells me that is the same activation code but when I try to activate it it says it is not valid, I tried to find a way to get an activation code from you but I jusct couldn`t, it is a mess, so if you could help me cause even on my account it only appears that I´ve downloaded the 2016 version and I have installed the 2015.

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous

I have exactly the same issue. I have downloaded 3dsmax and cannot activate my educational product. It is supposed to be activated as soon as I start the program. 

Message 28 of 28
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community.

In the future please create your own posting.  This posting is about activation issue with AutoCAD, not 3Ds Max.  Smiley Very Happy

To the right of your posting is a link called New: Get an Activation Code.  If that doesn't work use the Chat option that is there or the Register Once link in my signature.  Links or my signature doesn't appear in any emails that you receive about this reply. You must return to the posting to see this information.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report