Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Genuine Autodesk Has Not Uninstalled Itself

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
maranikUB8HR
408 Views, 4 Replies

Genuine Autodesk Has Not Uninstalled Itself

I was going to ask how to uninstall Genuine Autodesk, but apparently you just have to wait for it to uninstall itself after 2 weeks of not detecting other Autodesk software. I uninstalled all other software related to Autodesk months ago, Genuine Autodesk is the only one I've found remaining. Despite it being well over 2 weeks since every other Autodesk program has been uninstalled, Genuine Autodesk is still on my computer. I have tried to uninstall it myself, but it doesn't seem to be possible.

I've attached a screenshot of the message that pops up whenever I try to uninstall it, if that helps. I'm trying to clear up my computer and I would really like this solved. Either there's a hidden Autodesk application on my computer, or Genuine Autodesk isn't functioning correctly.

Thanks

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mdavis22569
in reply to: maranikUB8HR

Nothing in the registry ... 

The Autodesk Desktop app is removed?

Peek at the following too:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Clean-...

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Simon_Weel

It's a stubborn one. You might try Bulk Crap Uninstaller.

Message 4 of 5
maranikUB8HR
in reply to: mdavis22569

Thanks! There was a lot of stuff left over I had no idea was there. They really bury their files everywhere. Hopefully that got it all, I guess I'll see in two weeks.
Message 5 of 5
mdavis22569

Happy to help ... M

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report