Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Fusion360” is damaged and can’t be opened. Delete “Fusion360” and download it a

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
582 Views, 2 Replies

“Fusion360” is damaged and can’t be opened. Delete “Fusion360” and download it a

Today I tried to open Fusion 360 on two computers, and I immediatly was greated with a message reading:

“Fusion360” is damaged and can’t be opened. Delete “Fusion360” and download it again from the App Store."

On both computers, I deleted the previous version and installed the new version. When I reinstalled Fusion and restarted both computers one gives me the same error messageas before  ("this application is damaged please reinstall" or whatever). The other computer lets me do a couple things and then crashes too quicly for me to make any progress on my model. I'm using a macbook pro and an Imac, both are pretty up to date operating system wise: OS X EL Capitan 10.11.4

Anyone having a similar problem? Help would be very much apprieciated!

Thanks!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

I've never heard of or seen this issue before with Fusion 360. but at the same time I'm not a MAC user either..   I can only suggest that you use the Fusion 360 community and see if those users can help you.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

this just happened to me.  closed out of everything and restarted my mac (OSX El Capitan) and still immediately threw the "fusion 360  is damaged or incomplete and can't be opened".   couldn't find much help on the forums so rather than deleting and re-installing and all that messy stuff I went to User>Library>Application Support>Autodesk>webdeploy>production>Autodesk Fusion360  and double clicked the app icon, from there and it booted right up.   To finish off, quit the application, remove the bogus shortcut from dock, go back to User>Library>Application Support>Autodesk>webdeploy>production>Autodesk Fusion360 icon, right-clicked, created alias and dragged that back into the dock.   Working fine since.   its a mouthful of specifics but seems to have worked for me.   good luck 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report