Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion personal license showing "Expired Subscription- Read Only"

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
975 Views, 3 Replies

Fusion personal license showing "Expired Subscription- Read Only"

Hello,

I was using Fusion 360 together with Eagle (Eagle paid, Fusion 360 non paid) and my Fusion 360 license expired sometime ago. I could not run the personal license whatever I tried, I always get the "expired subscription - read only" prompt.

I followed the steps for personal license  on this article , I started the process, downloaded the installer. But after I run it on my computer and wait at least 30 minutes no luck at all. I tried to uninstall fusion360, deleted all the cache etc but still no luck. When I run the program I always get the expired subscription prompt.

Please help me to solve the problem,

Thanks a lot

fusion1.jpg

fusion2.jpg

@Anonymous 

Topic Title has been edited by the Community Manager, @Tiana_Y, for better findability.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Tiana_Y
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous, 

Welcome to the Autodesk Community, and thank you for posting your question here in the Installation and Licensing forum! A few things to double check, is that you assigned Fusion to yourself through the User Management ? Also, if you had an expired license previously and signed up again, did you use a different email? You could be signed into Fusion with the incorrect email. 

I hope this helps! 

If one or more of these posts helped answer your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Tiana.D
Community Program Manager
Contact Autodesk Support

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

well, I was using Eagle with montly payments, and using the free version of Fusion 360. Then Autodesk included Eagle inside Fusion 360. When I check my emails I saw that I had a special deal of $100/year subscription for both, but I just missed that deal. If I can get that deal again I'll purchase it for sure, because what ever I tried I couldn't run Fusion 360 again. (but sorry as an amateur I can't pay $495 as the website shows me when I try to purchase the license) Otherwise the only solution left is to use a new email address for the personal license (I registered a new email address and the personal license worked, but that's not my regular email, I want to use Fusion with my regular email)

Message 4 of 4
Tiana_Y

Hi @Anonymous, 

There is an issue with your order on the back end, I have reached out via private message with some more details. 

If one or more of these posts helped answer your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Best, 

Tiana.D
Community Program Manager
Contact Autodesk Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report