Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Update Failure

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
572 Views, 5 Replies

Fusion 360 Update Failure

Fusion 360 Update Error Message.JPG

Autodesk Product Version Information.JPG

Windows Operating System Information.JPG

Hello,

My Fusion 360 Update has Failed. I see the attached error message. I also attached my diagnostic log, product information and OS information. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Your log file got truncated due to the size and the only thing I can see at this point is about some network (connection) issue.  But without the ability to download it or see the end of the log..  I'm only speculating the issue is related to a network connection/communication problem..

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hi Mark,

Thanks a lot for your help!

I re-attached the diagnostic file to this reply so hopefully you can now download the full document.

I will be meeting with Autodesk support this afternoon and/or tomorrow afternoon to investigate the issue.

Ken

Message 4 of 6
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Have you disabled your anti-virus application?  Some of the codes look like its related to anti-virus..  Sometimes I just find it easier to uninstall Fusion and put it back on..

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

That's a good idea Mark. Unfortunately I don't have the ability to disable the anti-virus on my workstation because it's a company machine on a corporate network. Only our IT folks with admin rights can do that. You're probably spot-on about doing an uninstall and fresh install as the easiest path to resolution. It's weird that after several months of using Fusion it fails to update out-of-the-blue. Maybe a recent Windows Security update has caused the issue.

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Hello,

Last Friday the Autodesk - Fusion 360 support team walked me through an uninstall and re-install of Fusion 360 to address the update failure issue. 

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report