Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't download Student version Autocad 2019 (Incorrect Serial Number)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
638 Views, 2 Replies

I can't download Student version Autocad 2019 (Incorrect Serial Number)

When I tried to download Autocad 2019 student version on my computer I got the "incorrect serial number error", even-though its the serial number I got in my confirmation email. Its the same serial number I got when I downloaded Autocad 2018 for Mac. What should I do?    

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Matthew.wilson21 Welcome to Autodesk Community!

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Support page. Include your serial number in the request and our team will be able to check for you.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Title of your posting is referring to AutoCAD 2019 but in your description your talk about AutoCAD 2018 for Mac.  These are 2 separate student/educational products with different serial #s.  In addition there's no AutoCAD 2019 for Mac.  In the end did you request AutoCAD for Mac or AutoCAD?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report