Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix a new user's email

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
The_Angry_Elf
131 Views, 5 Replies

Fix a new user's email

It was just a matter of time before I fat fingered a users info.

But how does one edit a new user's email address for their Autodesk Account?

Or do I need to delete it and recreate it? That sounds silly, but well...you know.

Cheers,

Jim O'Flaherty
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Owner - Celtic Design Services, LLC - cdscad.com - An Autodesk Service Partner
We are available for hire. Please DM me or visit our website
Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional * Autodesk Certified Instructor * Autodesk Expert Elite * AU Speaker 2015 through 2022 * AU Speaker Mentor
"Mr. O'Flaherty, never go into small computers. There's no future in them" - Dr. C.S. Choi circa 1984
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Simon_Weel
in reply to: The_Angry_Elf

Log on as that new user, view Profile settings, Choose Security and click Edit behind the 'Registered Email'.

Message 3 of 6
mdavis22569

Recreate it .. (My suggestion after all the headaches with accounts you've had)

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 4 of 6

Yeppers, easier to just recreate.

Hey Adesk, an idea....how about granting the ability to correct things like this for Admins?

You know, something helpful???

Cheers,

Jim O'Flaherty
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Owner - Celtic Design Services, LLC - cdscad.com - An Autodesk Service Partner
We are available for hire. Please DM me or visit our website
Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional * Autodesk Certified Instructor * Autodesk Expert Elite * AU Speaker 2015 through 2022 * AU Speaker Mentor
"Mr. O'Flaherty, never go into small computers. There's no future in them" - Dr. C.S. Choi circa 1984
Message 5 of 6
mdavis22569

@The_Angry_Elf wrote:

It was just a matter of time before I fat fingered a users info.

Hey Adesk, an idea....how about granting the ability to correct things like this for Admins?

You know, something helpful???

😂

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
Simon_Weel

I doubt if the responsible person / department is reading along? As with many big companies, each department turns into a company within the company. So basically, Autodesk is a conglomerate of little companies, each fighting the others for momma's attention / rewards etc. where they should be working together...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report