Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Compliance Verification Error

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
644 Views, 4 Replies

Export Compliance Verification Error

I haven't been able to download Maya, which I need for a class at my University. 

All my other classmates have successfully gotten verified as students and downloaded Maya without any problem, but I can't get past this screen, which I attached.

It appears right after I click on the download trial button for Maya and select that I'm a student, which sends me to the Education webpage that shows that very message, attached. 

I have opened two different cases but they all go cold within the two working days they are supposed to answer, and I'm running out of alternatives. I have a college credential that I can send if given the option, but it just won't let me get past that. 

Before opening this account, which is made with my institutional email, I opened one with a common email on which I sent a confirmation that I was a student. It's not a duplicate, or a scam; it's just me before being told I should log in with the institutional account. In any case, the non-institutional email account has the very same problem anyways, so I just wanted to mention this in case it's somehow important. 

This is my official account. I have filed a request for the other one to be deleted already, but I can't wait the thirty days it takes for its deletion, as it's of urgency I get Maya for my class. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
leowarren34
in reply to: 11067453

Hi @11067453,

This is just an export compliance check - make sure it's educational support you are reaching out to https://www.autodesk.com/education/support 

Keep reaching out with support and you will get help.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 3 of 5
in reply to: leowarren34

Thanks @leowarren34 . I have reached support through the link you sent once again to see if something is different, but I received the same kind of case confirmation email of the two previous cases.

Message 4 of 5
leowarren34

Hi @11067453,

It's just a case of waiting then - I forget to say that Educational support isn't available at the weekends,

You should get a response today or tomorrow.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 5 of 5
mdavis22569

It's best to put in a support ticket about this .. if it's been longer than a few days.... 

Mike

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report