Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Trouble: Autodesk Inventor Professional Suite 2011

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
784 Views, 1 Reply

Download Trouble: Autodesk Inventor Professional Suite 2011

I've been trying to download Autodesk Inv. Pro Suite from the Student Community. First I tried downloading the installer off the website-when I tried to run it, it came up with a screen that said connecting, it connected and then nothing happened and the installer didn't open or anything. So I decided to try downloading it with my browser. All 3 files began to download, and then I left for Christmas. When I came home I discovered that the files had downloaded but as  CRDOWNLOAD files. I am fairly sure the power went out while I was gone, but not sure if it interrupted the downloads. Does anybody have any suggestions?

PS:If it helps I am using Chrome as my browser, but I can use Moz. Firefox, or Internet Explorer 8 instead if it will work better.

Here are the files that may have gotten interrupted by the blackout.(I am a little confused about the unconfirmed one)

unconfirmed 58130.crdownload

AutoCAD_Inventor_Suite_2011_Win_32bit.part2.rar.crdownload

AutoCAD_Inventor_Suite_2011_Win_32bit.part3.rar.crdownload

All help is welcome and greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Ok, I'm going to have to use the installer download. I download the file, and when I go to run the installer, it opens a little screen that says connecting with a little loading bar, it liss and connects but then nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report