Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy Autodesk with sccm

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1724 Views, 4 Replies

Deploy Autodesk with sccm

I am trying to deploy Autodesk 2016 using sccm and have followed the steps in https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/17234.how-to-deploy-autocad-products-usi.... When the package is created and tested with a deploy the only piece that gets installed is the DWG viewer. I have double checked the options selected and Autodesk portion is selected but is not installed. Is there something that I am missing?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Darin.Green
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Before rolling out the software via SCCM, confirm that the deployment works by itself. On one of your machines, browse to the deployment location and double-click the shortcut. See if there's any issues during that process, if not, then attempt the install from your SCCM package.

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Darin.Green

The software installs just fine not using the create deployment option.

Message 4 of 5
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous,

I wanted to check in with you, it seems what @Darin.Green was trying to say was use a process of elimination technic. By first, trying just the Autodesk deployment. Then, if the Autodesk deployment works move on to the SCCM package and try the deployment from there. Because it maybe a non-Autodesk related issue. 

Please let us know if you are still encountering an issue or let us know how you resolved it. 

Thank you. Smiley Happy 

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

I can deploy all software pieces from the install files. When I try the deployment install file created by Autodesk all that is installed is the DWG Trueview.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report