Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Activat License on Revit

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
213 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot Activat License on Revit

Hi,

I am having issues with activating my Revit 2016 product. I am unable to activate the product upon installation as i am greeted with a screen of only 2 circles with no text upon pressing activation. I have tried various forums in an attempt to fix this issue, however no matter what i try it still does not allow me to activate my product. Furthermore, when trying to activate my product through a browser i get the following message "Thanks for initiating your product activation. The system encountered a problem registering or activating your product. Please submit your registration information to us in a Customer Service request and an Autodesk representative will contact you."

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and i have an educational license for Revit 2016.

Solutions to this issue would be much appreciated as the Revit free trial will expire in 6 days.

Thank you.

Revit Issue.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community...

A few things that you can try.

1.  Clear out your browser cache and try again.

2.  Change Security Settings in Internet Explorer and try again.
Go into Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet options or Control Panel > Internet options.
Under the Security tab, choose the Internet zone.
Click "Custom level...", and enable the options pertaining to ActiveX Controls and Java Scripting.
You can reset the options back to default after you have registered your product.

3.  Have you seen the screen that shows your request code?  If yes then use the Autodesk Digital Concierge service and activate it that way.

Report back on your progress.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

FIXED IT.

Reverted my Internet Explorer from 11 to 9 and it automatically activated.

Thank you for the assistance,

With kind regards, 

Athanasios Kordas

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report