Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
432 Views, 5 Replies

cant open autocad 2016

Hi!

I installed the free studend version of autocad 2016 in windows 10.
Suddenly , when i want to enter, it keeps loading but it never opens.

Help pls

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous  hello, try to check it HERE if can solve your issue. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 6
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community...

Is AutoCAD hanging on the splash screen?  If so is it hanging while checking for the license?  Anyhow give us more details of what is going on.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

I didnt find a solution in that post 😞
Autocad stays there , only loading but it dosnt open
cad ayuda.PNG

Message 5 of 6
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Have you applied service pack 1 for AutoCAD 2016?  SP1 update fully supports Windows 10.  The service pack is here.   If applying the service pack doesn't resolve the issue, right mouse click on the AutoCAD 2016 desktop icon and select run as administrator.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Yes ! I just tried that yesterday and I couldn't open the service pack, so i uninstalled the microsoft visual c++ 2012 and reinstalled and now is all ok !
Forgot to post that I solved the problem !
Thank you all !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report