Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use My Support Cases

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
jorma_heikkuri
649 Views, 7 Replies

Can't use My Support Cases

This may not be the best category but here is the question.

First login using my Autodesk ID. If I try to select from pull down menu "My Support Cases", I always fall back to web page: https://autodesk.secure.force.com/OpenCustomerPortal/SSOErrorPage

I can't create a new support request because creating support request doesn't work 😉

I have tried IE, Firefox, Edge, Chrome and few different computers. Cleaning browser cache etc.

I have the contract manager access to our company Autodesk pages.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

@jorma_heikkuri

There's nothing we as the users can do about this since we have no access to your Autodesk Account.  Go to Autodesk AVA https://ava.autodesk.com/ and type chat with agent.  When the list comes up state Account.  Fill in case information and chat

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 8

Yes I have already done as you proposed before writing to this forum. Just wondering if there was been other folks with the same problem like me and how it was resolved.

Message 4 of 8
DarrenP
in reply to: jorma_heikkuri

this is a back end issue with Autodesk Account only somebody from Autodesk can fix this

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 5 of 8
natasha.l
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hello @jorma_heikkuri

Thank you for posting, this is strange behavior. If you could please validate that you are the Contract Manager & that your support options are enabled if they are, then please contact customer service via chat to have them look into this for you. 

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 6 of 8
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: natasha.l

@natasha.l

I'm starting to hear more about this same issue from other users.  Is it account/contract specific or a back end problem at Autodesk?

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 7 of 8

My case is now resolved by Autodesk support. Yes it was some backend problem. Be careful if you activate two phase authentication. If it breaks the "My Support Cases" then it's time to go back to previous setup.

Message 8 of 8

@jorma_heikkuri

Thanks for the update and information.

Mark Lancaster

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report