Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't instal student version fo Maya 2017

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
354 Views, 5 Replies

Can't instal student version fo Maya 2017

Hello I am unable to install the student version of any autodesk product.here is a screen shot of what I am seeing, again it is the same for all autodesk products. 

It shows that the key, and the serial number is good, but I can't click next to get to the install page.

Thanks in advance,

Tyler

This is a public forum, please refrain from posting serial numbers or personal information

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Never and I mean never share any sensitive information here such as email address, serial #, subscription account number, business address, and phone/cell #. This is a world wide peer to peer network and such items should not be posted here for security reasons.

Your issue is most likely related to this: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/student-license-activation-issue-serial-number...

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Hello is there an estimated time for this issue to be fixed?

Tyler
Message 4 of 6
jeffrey.sin

Hi @Anonymous,

This issue is now resolved, you should have received an email with the information and instruction on what you will need to do next. If you did not receive it or are unable to find that email, kindly visit the Education Community once again and choose the product and version you wish to use so that you'll be provided a new serial number to use.

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks.

Tyler
Message 6 of 6
jeffrey.sin

Hi @Anonymous,

You are most welcome. Thank you.

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report