Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download Student Version, no licence details

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
268 Views, 1 Reply

Can't download Student Version, no licence details

Hi everyone,

I am studying at Technical University Braunschweig in Germany and want to download the Student  version of AutoCAD and Revit. After filling in version, language and operating system  I get the following error message:

“We’re sorry, we cannot currently provide your license details. We’re working to resolve this issue and will send you a progress update by email. Alternatively, you can try requesting your serial number again in 30 minutes.
Our apologies for this delay. “

I am trying to download these programs for about 1 week and the error message occurs every time I try. I need the programs really urgent due to some seminar papers I need to do and need your help!

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

It appears every student located outside of the US has this problem.   You can download your products through Autodesk AVA and run it in 30 day trial mode until you are issued a serial #.   But you will need to reach out to the Educational Support team for resolution.

https://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form

https://ava.autodesk.com/  <-- Follow download links.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report