Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk License Service (x64) - 3.1 UNINSTALL

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
mdhutchinson
74984 Views, 7 Replies

Autodesk License Service (x64) - 3.1 UNINSTALL

I'm having a bit of trouble uninstalling Autodesk License Service.  It will not uninstall.

Right-Click reveals only and "Change" and "Repair" option. When I click on "Change"... typical dialog with progress bar flashes for only a few moments... but it simply disappears.

Shall I try MS FixIt, or Revo Uninstaller Pro?

Thoughts?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Darin.Green
in reply to: mdhutchinson

Not sure what Autodesk License Service you're referring to but if you had the license manager installed on your machine, all you have to do is uninstall Autodesk Network License Manager from Programs & Features.

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 3 of 8
natasha.l

Hello @mdhutchinson,

I understand you would like to uninstall the Network License Manager from your computer. It seems that you may not have permissions to uninstall the program from the computer. You may need to speak to someone in your IT department that can assist you with this Windows user permissions issue. 

Please report back with your progress and update, we would like to hear if and how you resolved it. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
devin_m

This Autodesk knowledge article explains the process to remove the service.

Message 5 of 8
mdhutchinson
in reply to: natasha.l

FYI: I found Devin_M referenced article to be correct. I simply un-installed all the other Autodesk Software. At a point late in the process the Autodesk License Service simply dropped off on its own.

Sorry for the procrastination in posting back.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

dear sir,  

I am also having the same problem to uninstall the autodesk licecnce service x64 bit  3.1.   Kindly help me to clear that one.

Message 7 of 8
ChrisQuirke

i managed to uninstall the License service from "C:\Autodesk\AutoCAD_2019_English_Win_64bit_dlm\x64\CLM", right click on the "CLIC_x64_release.msi" and select uninstall, then open the control panel to verify its removal, run the "CLIC_x64_release.msi" file that you just ran the uninstall from, this removes the existing one and replaces it with the original default one the program comes with

If this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".
Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Likes are appreciated. Thanks!
CQ
Modena Durban
Message 8 of 8
kkantdr
in reply to: devin_m

This one worked i tried everything but this one worked. Thanks a lot!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report