Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to run Inventor 2022 & AutoCAD LT 2022 at the same time

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
bsmithJMPXS
427 Views, 1 Reply

Looking to run Inventor 2022 & AutoCAD LT 2022 at the same time

I recently started at a new company and purchased and downloaded Inventor 2022. I found out that the company has a license to AutoCAD LT that is not being used but is registered to a different Autodesk account. I would like to run them concurrently on my system. Since I have to log into an Autodesk Account to use them I can only use one OR the other. Is there a way to transfer them both to a single Autodesk Account?  I have valid login credentials for both accounts.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
natasha.l
in reply to: bsmithJMPXS

Hello @bsmithJMPXS

Yes, this is possible your company should have a Autodesk Administrator/s they have assignment privileges, so you would reach out internally to ask for access to the licenses in your account. The Autodesk Administrator/s would assign both Inventor & AutoCAD LT to you and your account, this can not be done by Autodesk support. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report