Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad says my account is expired

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
TexasAPS
167 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad says my account is expired

**This has been resolved. Scroll down to my next reply.**

Autocad LT has been giving me a notice to fix my account for a couple weeks. I log in and see nothing out of place. So I do a couple updates and no resolution to the problem. Figured I would wait it out. Maybe its a bug.

Today, I get a notice that my account is expired, meanwhile, at the same time I have a notice in my email I have a receipt for recent payment.

Now I cannot work.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: TexasAPS

@TexasAPS wrote:

...Now I cannot work.

Sure? This says you can

pendean_0-1725891438471.png

If not, these forums are just us end users like you helping each other out. Go to your accounts page and start a support ticket

https://www.autodesk.com/support/account/manage/use/support#:~:text=com/plans.-,Contact%20support,-S...
or
https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Contacting-a-techn...

Message 3 of 3
TexasAPS
in reply to: pendean

Nope, that didn't work. When I would close the window, Cad would shutdown.

but I found the issue.

In my account here, online. I found I had become unassigned. Since I am the only user here at my job, I have no clue how that happened.
Reassigned myself and that fixed the issue. Of course this is after reading several "howto" posts that got into crazy deep tech stuff that I am too lazy to learn. but I tried.  I wonder how many of the people with an issue that gives similar results could solve it by unassigning themselves and reassigning themselves.

I will mark this as resolved and close it if I can.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report